Ten tips to Become a Beautiful, Budget Bride. * venue.......with a civil wedding ceremony you have a choice. Down by the river, in a garden or park, on the beach, by candlelight somewhere intimate, on a boat or your back veranda. Your imagination and ingenuity can guide you to a perfect place.
* diy ceremony writing.......I can provide you with prewritten wedding ceremonies just waiting for you to personalize. The all important marriage vows can be written by you as well. For the cost of a couple of coffees let me assist you to write a perfect ceremony.
* electronic invites.....write your own invitations and email them to everyone. Hand deliver or post to those without devices.
* recycled bridal attire......go op-shopping to find an outfit that suits the occasion or one that you or your mum or a friend can help you adapt. You could also shop online for a bargain.
* flowers by guests......ask each of your guests to bring a flower to your venue. Ask for a particular colour if you wish. Before you assemble for the actual ceremony proper, gather them into a bouquet tied with a ribbon and carry them with you.
* celebrant, 2 witnesses ceremony.......the legal aspects of your ceremony can be done beforehand. The ceremony involving all your guests can happen immediately afterwards
. * guests at celebration and ceremony proper......your guests can be scheduled to arrive at the conclusion of the legally required part of the wedding ceremony. (This only takes 10 minutes or so.)Or it may have taken place in a Registry office or town hall at another time. Have pre recorded music of your choice or have a guest or relative play live music. Family or friends can participate in a relaxed ceremony presided over by someone you feel would be up to the task.
* shared reception.......ask your guests to bring a plate of snacks and a beverage to share. Ask a friend or relative to bake a celebratory cake if you are unable to do it.....profiteroles or cup cakes perhaps or do what my son did. He married in New Orleans and served beignets instead of a wedding cake. Everyone loved them, particularly the international guests!
* guests photos......have a friend or relative take photos for you and send them electronically to everyone.
* honeymoon at home.....defer your honeymoon to your first wedding anniversary or another more convenient time. Or how about just overnight somewhere special.....a borrowed mountain cabin or beach hut locally perhaps. So you can see by these 10 tips it is possible to have a memorable wedding ceremony and be a beautiful bride while sticking to your budget!